July 07, 2008

Babe Alert: Serena Williams


Serena Williams is an 8 time singles tennis Grand Slam champion, a Olympic Gold Medal winner in Doubles tennis, and the current top ranked womens tennis player in the world (even though she lost the Wimbledon finals to her sister, Venus).

I think she's highly attractive. She's athletic, quick, has an amazing pair, and an amazing ass.

Make sure you 'view more' because there are more pictures of Serena.

Did I say she has an amazing ass?

- MX













[View more of "Babe Alert: Serena Williams"]

6 comments:

  1. DAMN!!!!!!!!!

    that ass just begs for a pounding don't it!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I wanna stick my face in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn neeiggguuahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best ass on the court

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn a nigga can get lost in that ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna jello-wrestle that nigga bitch

    ReplyDelete