November 05, 2008

mx daily *** change the world

i think obama provides hope - and challenges minds
of all races and colors to erase the hate
and try and love one another

nas 'black president'

This is a historic night for me. Not for the fact that I'm black, but for the fact that I can feel the change coming. I mean, when was the last time people of ALL races have been this excited about the results of a presidential election? When was the last time people were THIS happy about the new President? The amount of people that went out and voted was unbelievable. Half of the population of the United States went out and voted. Do you know how amazing that is?

This is what American needed. We needed unity again.

This is the first time in eight years that I've been behind my president and I feel proud as fuck to be a citizen of THE United States of America.

- MX

No comments:

Post a Comment