August 19, 2008

Juelz Santana Speaks On Dipset, Cam'ron

Dipset! I'm a mega fan of Dipset but not their leader, Cam'ron. I just think he has bad flow and is just isn't my kind of rapper. Anyways, Juelz's contract was sold by Cam'ron for $2 mill and since then we haven't heard much from the kid who runs Santana's Town. Well MTV caught up with Juelz to talk to him about Cam'ron, Dipset, and his future. Here's a snippet:
"I was upset about the part of me being 'sold for $2 million,' " Santana told MTV News, standing in front of his New Jersey studio on Thursday. "At times like this, nobody is trying to 'sell' me. I could have come out and said, 'Oh, yeah, Cam got bought out.' But I didn't go that route. They just gotta watch me move. We gonna make it hot."
For more of the article and the acronym for Skull Gang (which I thought was pretty dope), hit up the MTV article or you can peep HipHopDX's coverage.

- MX

No comments:

Post a Comment