August 22, 2008

Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Headsets



So I got these headsets today, and I have to say... Where have these babies been all my life? I mean, holy shit. The sound you get out of these is phenomal. I gave them a test run on Soul Caliber IV earlier and I swear, there's sounds in that game I didn't even know existed.

Not only that, but the headsets themselves are really comfy and they don't feel cheaply made either. I haven't tested the voice chat yet, but I expect it to be great as you can mess around with the in game sound and chat sound as they come through the same headset.

With the sound these give, I can only imagine what the X4's sound like, but for now... these are more than adaquet and are at a nice price for normal people like me who don't have hundreds laying around for headsets.

Overall, these babies are definetly going to add a new dimension to my gaming. If you haven't got these and you're a next gen console owner, then what are you waiting for? Go out and by these now.

9/10

Turtle Beach Site

- Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment