September 05, 2008

Jericho/HBK



I don't know about any of you, but with the lacklustre main event scene and no Orton for at least another two months, the greatness that is the HBK/Jericho feud is the ONE thing that's been the saving grace of Raw.

Honestly, I can't remember a feud this good in years. It really shows when it's actually Chris and Shawn that are the ones calibrating on this with no real hands on from the actual writers. The quality of this from the storytelling in the ring to the promos is astounding when you compare it to the rest of the material on the show.

With the great news that Shawn only suffered a minor tear of his triceps and won't require surgery, I think they should drag this thing out for months yet. Hell, I'd love to see the actual blow off dragged out to WrestleMania XXV in Shawn's home state of Texas.

Right there would be the greatest end to the best pro wrestling feud of the year.

Just one man's opinion. Feel free to add your own.

- Sin

1 comment:

  1. I agree, bro. This shows how bad the writers are... when everything else on Raw is terrible and this is the one thing that actually works in WWE. I usually tune into Raw to see where this feud will go because, let's face it, it's on Rock/Austin level.

    Yeah... I went there.

    ReplyDelete