September 24, 2008

kanye west changes album date

I have some great news for all you Kanye fans. Kanye West was set to release his fourth studio album, 808's and Heartbreak, on December 16th. However, Kanye had something to say about that on his blog.

I CHANGED MY ALBUM TO NOVEMBER SOMETHING CAUSE I FINISHED THE ALBUM AND I FELT LIKE IT.. I WANT YALL TO HEAR IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

So now Fif' can rest his head because his album will have decent sales in December. I think it's funny that 'Ye is done with his album already. Here's an interesting note: Kanye was in the airport and he was sitting next to the lead singer or Rilo Kiley, which is a dope band, and asked her to listen to a few of his tracks. It's cool that an artist can get feedback from people he doesn't know (because he, apparently, didn't know who she was... or maybe he did).

When the official release date is unveiled, you know I'll be dropping it right here on two.shot.

- MX

No comments:

Post a Comment