September 26, 2008

xbox 720

As I was looking for the achievements for The Force Unleashed, I came across a very interesting article. Apparently, Microsoft is already thinking about the future. The image above is a *rumored* image of the new Xbox console called the Xbox 720. The new Xbox will have the following additions to it:

- Integrated HD DVD Drive
- Dual HDTV Tuners
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Zune Dock

Whether any of this is true or not is still yet to be unveiled. I don't think anything will be released for another few years. Still, it looks promising. So until anything is confirmed, take this as a rumor. And you know where you heard it first...

- MX

1 comment:

  1. WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCKING HELL IS THAT???

    I think Bill Gates like Skateboarding.

    Is it me, or does it have similarities to shape of "Napster" logo head?

    .... Interesting, indeed!

    ReplyDelete