October 22, 2008

lil wayne to re-release tha carter III?

According to MTV, Weezy F Baby is going to re-release his multi platinum Tha Carter III . It's supposed to have all new songs and some new versions of A Milli (like we didn't have enough of them out on the interwebs). I thought he was going to be releasing Tha Carter IV but here's what Wayne had to say about that.

"I don't know if we're gonna release Tha Carter IV now [...] I think we're gonna release Tha Carter III — a new Carter III with none of the same songs, though. None of them. Not one! We don't wanna call the [next album] we got coming out Tha Carter IV. That was the dilemma we were in. We want Carter IV to be what everybody wants it to be. This is something brand-new, so we don't want it to be some experimental thing, 'cause some people are not gonna like this. I don't want them to not like Tha Carter IV. But I do have an album coming soon, very soon, and it's gonna be called ... Tha Carter III: The Rebirth. The birth of a new beginning."

It should be kinda interesting to hear something like this. I'll have to keep a lookout for it and when I get more info, you know I'll drop it here first.

- MX

No comments:

Post a Comment