July 31, 2008

Glow In The Dark Tour


It will be coming to Cincinnati, Ohio (my stomping grounds) on Friday August 1st. I will give you fine people a full review of the show. Unfortunately Rihanna isn't going to be there because the date is actually a rescheduled date and she can't make the show. Oh well, I get N*E*R*D, Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye West. I get CRS! So it should be a great show. Hit the jump for the setlist that has been floating around for each act. If it is the true setlist it should be amazing.

But I wouldn't expect less from the Louis Vuitton Don.

- MX

Lupe Fiasco:
  • The Coolest
  • Paris, Tokyo
  • Hello/ Goodbye
  • Little Weapon
  • Hip Hop Saved My Life
  • Kick Push
  • I Gotcha
  • Go Go Gadget Flow
  • Streets On Fire
  • Fighters
  • Superstar
  • Day Dreamin'
N*E*R*D:
  • Anti-Matter
  • Babydoll
  • Brain
  • Kill Joy
  • Spaz
  • Everyone Nose
  • She Wants To Move
  • Rock Star
  • Lapdance
  • Interlude (Drum Off)
  • Seven Nation Army (White StripesCover)
Kanye West
  1. "Good Morning"
  2. "I Wonder"
  3. "Heard 'Em Say"
  4. "Through The Wire"
  5. "Champion"
  6. "Get 'Em High"
  7. "Diamonds From Sierra Leone"
  8. "Can't Tell Me Nothing"
  9. "Flashing Lights"
  10. "Spaceship"
  11. "All Falls Down"
  12. "Gold Digger"
  13. "Good Life"
  14. "Jesus Walks"
  15. "Hey Mama"
  16. "Don't Stop Believing" (Journey cover)
  17. "Stronger"
  18. "Homecoming"
  19. "Touch The Sky"

[View more of "Glow In The Dark Tour"]

No comments:

Post a Comment