August 02, 2008

GITD TOUR REVIEW

No picture or flashy graphics. This is real talk. I'll try and make this short.

So I just got home from the Glow In The Dark Tour. If you don't know what that is it's Lupe Fiasco, N*E*R*D, Rihanna (who wasn't there) and Kanye West.

Ever since I heard Kanye (When Through The Wire first came out... right when he started his rap career) I've wanted to see him live. Hell, he's the main reason I went to the concert in the first place. Shit, Lupe and N*E*R*D are tight too but Kanye is a huge influence on me and in my life. Graduation helped me out a lot this year figuring out shit in my life and Kanye will always be my fav. artist of all time.

Anyways, the Lupe set was dope. Then N*E*R*D came on, played Rock Star (which was fucking amazing), and then Kanye came on.

I'm just going to say one thing. That concert changed my life. THAT is what music should be... inspiring. It has honestly inspired me to do something that touches people in a way that that show did to me. Kanye is my idol, honestly, and it just made every other concert and show I've seen look like garbage. I got a shirt, just for keeps... and even though it's drenched in sweat... here is a picture of it:

FRONT



BACK




I've officially lost my voice singing along with Kanye and even though the tickets were expensive I'd pay it again to see it again. Hot ass women (who were drunk) I danced with, good times, and a night I'll never forget. Kanye is the greatest rapper/performer/entity out there. If you don't believe me, go see the GITD tour.

Just thought I'd let you good people know about my time. If anyone can go to the Madison Square Garden event, go see it.

- MX

No comments:

Post a Comment