August 06, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?


The time is now for some real football. My team is the Green Bay Packers (ever since I was a little kid) and their preseason starts very soon... actually August 11th when they play the hometown Cincinnati Bengals.

Now, I know what you all are thinking: What are your thoughts on the whole Brett Favre situation?

Honestly? I don't really care anymore. Once Brett announced his retirement my mindset, and the mindset of the Packers, was all on Aaron Rodgers as the new QB of the Pack. Now that Brett is throwing a fit and wanting back, the Packers aren't tolerating it. GB Head Coach Mike McCarthy said, in a press conference yesterday, that Brett's mindset isn't with the Packers organization. So what did Brett do?

He took his ball and went down to Florida.

The man was offered $20 Million to stay retired. $20 Million! I would take that in a heartbeat. He should have thought about everything before he retired and now he's causing a commotion during training camp when NFL teams are trying to get into the 2008 Season mindset.

Aaron Rodgers is our future and even though he's, technically, a rookie... he learned from the best. He proved himself during the game against the Cowboys last season and I'm sure he can do the same this year.

But back to the topic at hand. The Packers are starting soon and you better believe I'll have full game recaps after every game. Hell, I'll even put up scores from around the league because I know all the two-shotters are not Packers fans.

Anyways, after the jump I've linked all the schedules for all 32 NFL teams so you can keep track of your favorite team.

Can you hear the Monday Night Football tune in your head? I know I can.

- MX


AFC:

AFC NORTH
Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans

AFC EAST
Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets

AFC WEST
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers

NFC:

NFC NORTH
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
Chicago Bears

NFC SOUTH
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta Falcons

NFC EAST
Washington Redskins
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles

NFC WEST
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
St. Louis Rams

[View more of "Are You Ready For Some Football?"]

No comments:

Post a Comment