August 06, 2008

The SPL



You're damn right I'm phat, son.

Anyways... the Scottish Premier League (a football league, or Soccer to all of you North American readers out there) is starting soon. So soon in fact, that the first lot of games kicks off this Saturday August 9th. I'm so surprised by this because for some reason I was expecting it to start in September. How wrong was I? Never fear though, this is one of the rare instances where I'm glad I'm wrong. Because I love football, and I'm going to be right behind my team as always.

Celtic won the league last year, despite Rangers winning two domestic cups and their success outside of the SPL with getting to the final of the UEFA Cup.

This time it's going to be different. We're ready.

Rangers will win the league this year. Mark my words.

- Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment