August 07, 2008

Beijing 2008



I don't know about all of you, but I'm loving all the news MX has been putting up for all of you good people, especially about Coheed and Cambria working on their new album. Now that's something I can't wait for.

Anyways, the XXIX Olympic Games officially kicks off tomorrow and it's definitely something I'll be watching. It's an event I've always watched as far back as I can remember and I honestly have the utmost respect for all the athletes that compete because when it comes down to it in true sports, there's nothing bigger than the Olympics.

It kicks off at 12:30PM GMT and I feel we have a very strong British team coming in. That means nothing though, as anything can and has happened at the games, but who knows... we could take home some gold medals. Here's hoping anyway.

- Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment