September 18, 2008

Guitar Hero: Jimi Hendrix?



Ex Guns N' Roses guitarist, Slash, in a recent interview with Rolling Stone may have let a bit of a bombshell drop.

He told the Rolling Stones' interviewer Jimi Hendrix was to follow suit with the whole, Guitar Hero dedicated game. When asked "as the original guy do you feel more invested in the game?", he responded with:

"Well, having the Aerosmith guys do it was very cool ’cause Aerosmith’s one of the bands I was heavily influenced by. And Metallica’s doing it, that’s great. Those are two ones that I think gives it some credibility. And they’re doing a Hendrix one, which is great."

Could it be true? If so, there will be a ton of GH fans blowing a collective load, that's for sure.

- Sin

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SHIT!!!! Sin, you know how much I idolize Hendrix and if this is true, I will absolutely buy it the second it is out.

    ... wait, let me clean myself up. I just blew a load.

    ReplyDelete